I noticed that it's been a whole 3 weeks since I have blogged.
I promise I have very good reasons why I have been so busy.
I have proof see...
We went to see these amazing creatures at the Aquarium.
Bella learned how to fly her kite.
We made some cake.
James let her lick the wisk.
We went swimming with friends. Bella was so AMAZING,
She went down this huge slide all by herself!
She wouldn't do it a second time, but at least she tried once.
We bought this, for some camping adventures! I can't wait!!!
The Easter Bunny came for a visit.
Bella rode her bike with her BFF, Olivia
Oh yeah and.......We found out Bella is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!!
Yep....I'm 6 weeks Preggers!!!!
I'm so excited and maybe even more scared than the first time because now I know what to expect. LOL but excited more than anything.



4 comments:
Congrats girl! I am excited for you. (I love the new camper, looks like you guys are going to have a lot of fun this summer!)
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. Bella will be such a great sister :)
Looks like you've been so busy the past few weeks. But it also looks like you've had fun, so that is good :) I'm glad you updated!
Congratulations! What wonderful news :)
Post a Comment