Monday, June 22, 2009

James finished Corrections Academy!

We had a BBQ to celebrate the fact that my husband is amazing and finished Police Academy. He will continue to work where he is at for the time being and we will see how things go in the future.
Thank you to all those who came. I didn't think about taking pictures at the BBQ until most people left and the pictures I did get are not very good. Sorry I didn't get a picture of all your pretty faces, but here are some pictures of ours for your viewing pleasure!
(Bella is doing her Blue steel look)
Graduating Class
James Taking his oath.


The class went through a lot together. They build bonds that will last forever. He had to learn to like to run, to take people down and how to take O.C. Spray to the face. It was not an easy 12 weeks but it was worth it and I am proud of him.

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Yay!! Congrats to James. The bbq was fun. Thanks so much for letting me come :) It would have been great to stay later! Sometime we'll all have to get together for a whole evening.

p.s. Bella's facial expression is freaking awesome.

Ashley Rae said...

Hey! Could you e-mail me so I have your e-mail address? My email is ashleycarrell@gmail.com. I need to get input from you about dates for the Bachelorette Party!