It's been years since my entire family have all been able to get together on a camping trip. My parents thought it was high time and we went somewhere that was a special spot for our family. We used to go there a lot when I was just a wee little girl. It was great to see the whole family playing nice!
It rained EVERYDAY!! I was looking forward to doing some hiking but I was to cold and to afraid of the mud.
My beautiful family
The best part was the kids crying all night because they were scared it was going to flood! That made it spectacular especially cuz all our tents were so close together!
All in all it turned out to be a really fun trip. on the last day it stopped raining long enough for us to do some hiking. I don't have pictures cuz I still don't have a camera these above are courtesy of my mother.



1 comments:
Aw, I love Goblin Valley. Sorry it rained the whole time- but at least you had fun!! Camping is the best family activity, imho.
Post a Comment