Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. George

We needed a little R&R.
We decided to get away from the snow storm and head south where it is warm with my parents.
Here are some pictures of us playing in the sand in Snow Canyon. I hope that because I didnt get to go to the gym this week that doing some hiking during this trip will help for some of that, but most likely not from all the crap I have ate.





























It's been so nice to get away from the snow and the inversion in SLC. And the best part is that my parents came with us and brought their trailor and it does not even feel like we are camping. I love it. Pictures of our trip of Zion's Canyon Another Day.

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh Bella looks like she is having a blast in the sand!! :) Glad you could get away from the snow and cold...